& Continuing Education
Insurance Licensing is not a complex topic!
After you become licensed, you will have to renew your license (every 2 years in most states) and obtain Continuing Education credits (24 hours every 2 years in most states).
Upon Purchasing any of our programs, the steps for Licensing or Renewing your license are explained step-by-step in the program or via a pdf. All of our courses are reported to the Department of Insurance upon completion.
When you purchase any material from us, we will ensure you know exactly what to do. If you still have questions you may email [email protected] or Text Us: 512-529-4241.
Common Questions & Answers
- Will I pass on my first attempt? Yes, as long as you take the PRACTICE TESTS and score an 80% or higher; you will fail the state test if you do not take the practice tests. Whatever you score on the practice test is exactly what you will score on your state test.
- Does your program include the State Regulation? Yes.
- I did not receive a receipt, where is it? Check your junk-mail. Especially Yahoo email users.
- Do I need to purchase anything else from you? No, we give you everything instead of making you purchase addons.
- Where is my class location at? Check your email, or just go back to the purchase screen and click the date of your class.
- What times are the classes? Typically 9:00am to 5:00pm with Lunch from 12:00 - 12:45. Some classes begin at 9:30am.
- What should I wear? Anything casual, shorts are fine but dress better than you would to Walmart.
- Is lunch or any food provided? Usually only Coffee and water is provided.
- Does the cost include a hotel sleeping room? No, we hold classes in multiple cities so you don't need to sleep at the hotel; but if you have to, we pick only clean hotels that we would stay in ourselves.
- How long is my online access for? 70 Days and we do not extend them for free.
- What is your refund policy? Online Courses are not refundable. Classroom & Virtual is up to 48 hours prior; processed the day of class back to the credit card used.
- Are your courses any good? Yes, we wrote them ourselves....they better be good.
- How long have you been in business? Insurance, 18 years...Teaching 12 years.
About Our Management Staff
Joseph E. Miles | The President
Joseph is the owner of the company and has over 15 years of experience in the insurance industry. The vast majority of our learning materials were created by Joseph and he enjoys learning everything he can about insurance and business. If you have any higher level insurance questions, please email him directly. Do not put Urgent or ASAP in any emails to me please.
Brian Williams | Director of Education
Brian is our resident expert on passing state exams and understanding how people learn.
Brian has the ability to connect with students in-person and virtually unlike any other teachers.
Brian manages our teaching staff and ensures we keep our high standards in every class, he may even be your teacher!
Nick Omo | Director of Operations
Nick comes from a strong background of fortune 100 companies and with his vast experience he keeps the company expanding at a smooth pace. Nick created our compliance procedures, is in charge of scheduling our classes, handling sales and ensuring customer satisfaction.
When you need something NOW, contact Nick.
Tell Me More
Insurance Training Professionals LLC., aka TSI Training aka TSI National, is a leading Exam Preparation and Continuing Education provider throughout the country. All of our courses and material are built in-house, which is what makes us so successful
Our course prices are substantially lower than our competitors because we keep overhead to a minimum and focus on what we do best, educational training.
We provide insurance knowledge, courses and expertise in 45 of the 50 states; why not 50? Well, some states such as Oregon are so burdensome that it is not worth becoming an approved provider there, even if the state is beautiful.